Visit coursera.org/moma to enroll.
Here are more teaching resources available online:
MoMA Learning is a website populated with resources for use in the classroom or self-guided learning. Gain insights and inspiration from MoMA educators on teaching and engaging with modern and contemporary art.
● “At the Museum,” a behind-the-scenes view of exhibition planning and realization.
● “How To See”, curators and visiting artists exploring the galleries and explaining how they see the art of our time.
● “In the Studio,” learn the techniques of the modern masters with these hands-on tutorials.
● “Artists”, “Painting and Sculpture”, and “Artists Profiles” provide in-depth explorations into specific works and artists in the collection.
● “MoMA Live,” watch programs, concerts, and events live from the Museum.
OCW Educator instructional approaches by MIT instructors.
David Wiley. What is open pedagogy?
Creating and Modifying Open Educational Resources provided by Affordable Learning Georgia
Open Access Directory A clearinghouse of information. The events link is very helpful.
Skyline College provides a list of mulitple subjects with OER links. Topics such as Biology, Business, Accounting, Health Sciences and more are provided.
Assuring the Quality of Online and Hybrid Courses. Research and suggestions for assessment.
Faculty Development Our faculty development collection contains materials covering teaching strategies, teaching challenges, instructional design, learners and learning and assessment
BC Campus Rubrics developed by British Columbia OER Working Group