In order to have the most academically productive experience possible, we ask the following of students who have appointments:
- Be on time. Anyone more than 10 minutes late for a 45-minute appointment will forfeit his/her slot.
- Bring the assignment question and any peer or instructor feedback you have.
- Understand that tutoring is an exchange in which the tutor works with you, and that the pen will be in your hand for the entire session.
In turn, we as tutors pledge to:
- Be on time as well.
- Communicate with our appointment if a situation arises that interferes with that.
- Give you our undivided attention while we discuss your writing.